We’re looking for a Social Media & Community Coordinator to join the growing Awesome Black team. As part of the Content Team, the Social Media & Community Coordinator is responsible for growing and maintaining the Awesome Black online platforms and communities. Working as part of a small team this role will also help to research, concept, plan and create content that will attract, retain and build new audiences in a creative and original way. This is a rare opportunity to contribute to a rich slate of content in a growing team.
Job title: AB Social Media & Community Coordinator – Content Team
Remuneration: $62,640 PA – Pro Rata 3 Days per week
- Be a part of an exciting First Nations led creative business
- Sydney based, flexible work environment
- Full time, one year contract with opportunity to extend
- Circa 63K Pro Rata plus 12% Nominated Super
- Planning, producing and posting social media content across all Awesome Black platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube)
- Managing the Awesome Black Discord Server, growing the server community and implementing ideas to engage the community
- Replying to comments, DMs and sharing third-party content across all Awesome Black social media accounts
- Working in collaboration with the AB Team to strategise and forward plan content for regular posting
- Developing and producing an ‘Awesome Black’ narrative and tone of voice that is consistent across all platforms and content types
- Developing content briefs and an ideal posting schedule based on what’s performing well for the channel/platform
- Researching current trends on each platform and developing content that capitalises on what’s popular at the time
- Strategising innovative ways to improve key metrics and performance across all channels.
- Generating and executing ideas to grow each channel